The following will be used when assessing new members:
· Ability to participate in therapeutic and recreational activities
· Ability to socialize in a group setting
· Ability to relate to others with limited aptitudes
· Involuntary incontinency issues
· Limited need for one- on-one assistance
· Wandering to the point of concern
What occurs on a daily basis? No matter what time of day it is, from the moment your loved one arrives; they are being offered and engaged in a wide set of activities to participate in. We offer activities to boost self-esteem, develop socialization, stimulate cognition, and improve quality of life. These range from table games to sports, exercise to sing-a-longs, cognitive games and more!
Am I required to bring my loved one everyday?
Absolutely not. During your interview process you determine what days and times work best with your schedule. The minimum requirement is scheduling 5 service hours per week.
You can even opt to begin with smaller time increments until you/your loved one is comfortable with the arrangement, and increase days or time as needed.
Care Services We Offer
· Care & Companionship
· Activity Therapy
· Caregiver Respite Time
· Community Connection
· Memory Care
· Education Resources & DVD’S